Quality and Environmental Management
Matricería INVIR S.L., in its effort to achieve differentiation from other existing die-making companies in the market, establishes the need for the implementation and maintenance of a Quality and Environmental Management System in accordance with the requirements of the UNE-EN ISO 9001:2015, UNE-EN ISO 14001:2015, and IATF 16949:2016 Standards.
Matricería INVIR S.L. expressly expresses its commitment to the development, implementation, and continuous improvement of the Quality and Environmental Management system, aiming to achieve, among other objectives:
– Consistently meet customer, legal, and regulatory requirements associated with this activity, as it is necessary to achieve the required level of quality.
– Make the manufactured product and service a competitive differentiator by controlling manufacturing processes, reducing lead times and manufacturing costs, and improving our responsiveness to customer requests.
– Continuous improvement at all levels should be considered a key point of our company, and therefore, every person in the organization is free to propose actions aimed at achieving such improvement.
– The manager, as the main stakeholder in the proper functioning and improvement of the Quality and Environmental Management System and the services offered to customers, will provide the necessary resources and improvements to achieve the objectives.
– Management, through distribution at all levels of the organization and Training and Motivation, will ensure that the Quality and Environmental Policy is understood and accepted by all personnel. Through internal audits, it will verify that the Quality System maintains its efficiency and suitability..